For Mother’s Day, Carrie and Jerry drove from Texas to Maryland so they could spend time with their families. In these videos, they bring you along the adventure…
If you have read our testimony found on our home page, ‘Walk His Way’, as to how Abba (Father God) called us out of our very own proverbial Egypt or Babylon to follow His cloud so to speak wherever He leads us, then you know He has incorporated the ‘Feast of Tabernacles’ also known as the ‘Feast of In-Gathering’ into our journey. In the beginning of this peculiar quest, my husband and I had an elementary understanding of this prophetic and important feast of Yahweh. I certainly did not know then what I know now and am so grateful His Spirit (Ruach) continues to teach us more and more about Him and His way the more we surrender the lies we once believed and instead embrace His truth.
I must warn you though it is far harder to surrender a lie than it is to embrace the truth.
It is far harder to surrender a lie than it is to embrace the truth.
Did you know what most refer to as “the rapture” is more accurately referred to as the gathering throughout Scriptures? Here are a few examples:
- “And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of the earth to the farthest part of heaven.” Mark 13:27 (NKJV)
- “For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all the countries, and bring you into your own land.” Ezekiel 36:24 (NKJV)
- “And it shall come to pass in that day (day of the LORD – see verse 1), that the LORD will thresh, from the channel of the River to the Brook of Egypt; and you will be gathered one by one, O you children of Israel.” Isaiah 27:12 (NKJV)
- “For a mere moment I have forsaken you, but with great mercies I will gather you.” Isaiah 54:7 (NKJV)
To read more about gathering, study these verses: Deuteronomy 30:3-4; 1 Chronicles 16:35; Nehemiah 1:9; Psalms 106:47; 107:2-3; 147:2; Isaiah 11:11-12; 43:5; 56:8; Jeremiah 29:14; 31:8,10; 32:37; Ezekiel 11:17; 20:34,41; 28:25; 34:13; 37:21; 39:27-28; Hosea 8:10; Micah 2:12; Zephaniah 3:20; Zechariah 10:10.
Now that we have established the more accurate terminology is referred to as the gathering of the saints verses the not once mentioned word of the rapture according to Scripture, we can investigate where believers are gathered to.
All of YHVH’s Feasts are His Holy Holidays and prophetic in nature. The Spring feasts being Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits, and even Pentecost/Shavuot were already fulfilled in Yeshua/Jesus’s first coming while the Fall feasts of YHVH will be fulfilled at His second coming. It is no coincidence the Bible connects the gathering with the ‘Feast of Ingathering’ for that is when they would rejoice in the gathering of their harvest and celebrate their freedom from sin and a corrupt culture such as their freedom from Egypt (Exodus 23:16; 34:23; Leviticus 23:33-44). Remember, ‘Feast of Ingathering’ is also referred to as ‘Feast of Tabernacles’ or ‘Sukkot’ in Hebrew.
Where Are Believers Gathered To?
Scripture makes it very clear where we are gathered to upon Yeshua’s second coming. At the last trumpet, the graves will open, the sleeping saints or sleeping beauties if you will, shall awake..shall be resurrected when the Prince returns, and the saints who endured the horrible persecutions of the tribulation shall be gathered to a specific location where Yeshua, the Prince, will rule and reign along with His saints (Matthew 24-26; 1 Corinthians 15:50-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-11; 2 Peter 3; Revelation 11; 14; 20).
Contrary, to popular modern doctrines of mainstream Christianity, we aren’t whisked away to heaven at Yeshua’s return with the ‘to hell with ya’ll mentality’, although we do meet Yeshua in the air (I Thessalonians 4:17), we are gathered to…
- “Therefore prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the LORD GOD: “Behold, O My people, I will open your graves and cause you to come up from your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.” Ezekiel 37:12 (NKJV)
- “So it shall be in that day; the great trumpet will be blown; they will come, who are about to perish in the land of Assyria, and they who are outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.” Isaiah 27:13 (NKJV)
- “I will bring My righteousness near, it shall not be far off; My salvation shall not linger. And I will place salvation in Zion, for Israel My glory.” Isaiah 46:13 (NKJV)
- “So the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness; sorrow and sighing shall flee away.” Isaiah 51:11
- “Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound the alarm in My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the day of the LORD is coming, for it is at hand:” Joel 2:1 (NKJV)
- “And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the remnant who the LORD calls.” Joel 2:32 (NKJV)
- “But on Mount Zion there shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness..” Obadiah 1:17 (NKJV)
- “Thus says the LORD: ‘I will return to Zion, and dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be called the City of Truth, The Mountain of the LORD of hosts, The Holy Mountain.’ ” Zechariah 8:3 (NKJV)
- “I will bring them back, and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. They shall be My people and I will be their God, in truth and righteousness.” Zechariah 8:8 (NKJV)
- “Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads.” Revelation 14:1 (NKJV)
To read more verses about where we are gathered to, study Psalms 2:6; 48:1-2; 74:2; 78:68; 87:1-7; 102:16; 125:1; 132:13-14; Isaiah 2:3; 59:20; Jeremiah 3:14-18; Micah 4:2, as some examples. If you only pick one of these to follow up, read Jeremiah 3:14-18.
So where are we gathered to at Yeshua’s return?
Is it heaven? Where are verses stating we are raptured to heaven? There is none. Instead, Scriptures state very clearly we are gathered to..
MOUNT ZION, JERUSALEM, ISRAEL.
Shalom and Amen.
Carrie R. Turner
Learned something new this week. The Ruach (Holy Spirit) continues to blow me away as He reveals more and more particularly about the Feast of Tabernacles. That feast has been a central theme to our journey as He takes us from new land to land.
In the Feast of Tabernacles, also known as Sukkot in Hebrew, a ‘lulav’ was waived while the people rejoiced much like a flag in today’s worship services. The lulav consists of three different tree branches all woven together. Each branch has symbolism and meaning, but more on that to come…
Amazingly, the 1st place Abba (Father in Hebrew) took us to upon calling us to follow Him was Myrtle Beach, which matches the 1st myrtle branch in the ‘lulav’. Then, after 18 months, He led us to Kemah, Texas, which not only means ‘tabernacle’, but has palm trees everywhere matching the 2nd piece of the ‘lulav’. Makes me believe the final destination will be connected with the 3rd piece of the ‘lulav’ which is the willow tree. I wonder where that will be… In His time and His way, He will reveal it. In the meantime, we rejoice where we are at all the while learning and growing more as His servants. It was neat to discover too how the palms used just before Passover is connected to Sukkot (see post below).
Have a great weekend and Shabbat Shalom! 🌴
As my husband and I continue to sojourn this peculiar and adventurous way following Yeshua wherever He beckons (John 10:27; Romans 8:14; Revelation 14:4), we have discovered proverbial ravens provide for us just as they did for the prophet Elijah in 1 Kings 17. We marvel, smile, laugh and glorify Abba whenever a “raven” walks up to us and freely gives us an item we had just said we needed. It’s not even something we necessarily asked Abba for, but just spoke the need out loud to each other when lo and behold, a “raven” will walk up to us either that same day or shortly thereafter and deliver to us the very item we just discussed! For example, while on a cleaning job on Wednesday, my husband said to me, we really need to get a two-step step ladder to more effectively reach and detail these higher spaces. All of which I agreed. On Friday, a fellow boater we’ve recently met, not knowing our request, walked up to us and handed us a two-step step ladder. Jerry and I just looked at each other, smiled and laughed while thanking God and this man. That is just one example. There have been many more just like that where Abba has provided us with various marine items for free like a nautical chart of this area, sailing books, a flare gun, an expensive anchor chain, along with cleaning products, essential oils, clothing, food, plastic bins, a mixing bowl, cast iron skillet and even a free Walker Bay dinghy ($$) and floating dinghy dock! If you’ve followed along our YouTube vlogs, then you’ll recall we have come to these foreign lands with little to nothing, not knowing a soul, nor what it all will look like. Nevertheless, it is amazing how we speak the need and it almost instantly manifests. Meanwhile, we have noticed Abba provides cleaning jobs for us shortly before specific bills are due allowing us the opportunity to not only responsibly pay those required expenses, but to trust and know Abba will indeed provide us daily manna (Exodus 16) or our daily bread as Yeshua/Jesus taught us to ask Abba for in Matthew 6:11. It would seem these are critical lessons to remember as we follow Yeshua for He even instructed His apostles to not worry about money or our needs, but rather take little to nothing as He calls you to sojourn or set sail (Matthew 10; Luke 12). He will command the ravens, the widows, and whomever else to serve your needs as you continue to serve Him and others by simply doing what He said to do. Complete opposite as to what the hoarding world preaches!
Moreover, we are learning just as Yeshua taught and John scribed in 1 John 3:22, whatever we ask we will receive because we respond with obedient, surrendered hearts to Abba’s commands… His Voice, which is His word!
What a YAHsome journey this has been! May our documented experiences in this faith journey foster, facilitate, and free you to follow His guiding cloud and fire as well for we can testify: If God calls you to it, surely He will provide for you through it!
Shalom and Amen.
In case you missed my last few vlogs, here they are in order:
Season 3 Episode 12 | Downloading Heaven
Season 3 Episode 13 | Prophecy Then & Now // Sailing, Gardening, & Children
Season 3 Episode 14 | Let God Do God.
(Recorded Mar 1, 2019) Carrie and Jerry are amazed at all Abba (God/YHVH) has done..providing for their needs yet again in this foreign new land! While on a walk in this video, they not only explore a new-to-them neighborhood, but have the opportunity to pray for someone. Through it all, they once again discover serving God and others has it’s perks! Abba takes care of His kids by providing not only for their needs, but blessing them with extra perks too. As reported in previous videos that Abba said to Carrie a few weeks ago, “Just do what I tell you do, and I’ll do the rest.” He’s a good, good, Father! Have faith in whatever He asks YOU to do!
After cleaning numerous houses over the years and especially most recently since being in Texas, Carrie & Jerry realize there are “spiritual residues” in homes. #spiritualwarfare #spirits #demons #spiritualgifts #spiritualhousecleaning #cleaning #ministry #deliverance #prayer #discerningofspirits #spiritualresidue
While Carrie & Jerry are at a cleaning job, God not only abundantly blesses them, but surprises them with divine appointments as well.
Come ride along with Carrie & Jerry as they spread the word of their cleaning ministry. Also, hear about how Carrie prophetically prayed for a worker at a crisis pregnancy center.
Background Music By: Ira Malone, Malone Music https://www.facebook.com/malonemusic92
To help us clean for cancer patients and a crisis pregnancy center in Texas, we invite you to support us by praying for us, emailing or writing us encouraging words, and or freely giving through paypal. Thank you for your continued generosity and encouragement!!
You inspire us to keep going. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr…